Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Tourney Championship

And the winner is...




Ok, so it's between Diablo 3 and Assassin's Creed 3. Now I've already said that Diablo 3's biggest fault is it's reliance on an internet connection. I haven't said too much about Assassin's Creed 3 yet, so I'll say that AC3's biggest fault is well, I wasn't a fan of the whole going back in memories thing. Now AC3 was the first of the series that I've played and I'm not sure that's a good thing. I've been told by others that 1 is horrible and 2 is great, but now 2 has to live up to 3. I've played Diablo 2 however, and think that it's actually better than 3, but Diablo 3 still takes the cake. Even through all the problems on it's launch date (Btw, nice job Blizzard on your response times. You guys really did a great job) and it's considerable similarity of WOW, I hereby crown Diablo 3 as the best game of 2012 (Based on the games I've played. There could be a better game out there, but it's not like this is my full time job.).

Congrats Blizzard and Diablo 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment