Friday, July 12, 2013

Random Thoughts: The Last of Us

This game could've came out on January 1st and I still would've declared it GOY. My mind is blanking on any game that actually lived up the hype. The story? Great. Graphics? Great. Characters? Great. Plot? You guess it. Great. The gameplay is basically the same as Uncharted. There were moments however when I noticed resemblances to Batman (the sneaking and strangling). Most of the time when I play games, I experiment being evil or rude or whatever, but this game is one of the few that actually made me care about the characters enough to not do that. The plot does a great job holding your interest throughout the entire game. You'll laugh, you'll cry. You will never be bored with this game. For me the game sort of ended abruptly without as much closure as I'd like. I just didn't find it 100% believable. Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to all the DLC that comes out. If you haven't played it yet, do it. DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: