Thursday, December 27, 2012

2012 Tourney Round 1

I will be deciding what my favorite game of 2012 was using a bracket format. I haven't played some of big games yet (Far Cry 3 for example), but using an associate I should be able to cover most of the top names of 2012. I tried to select games that I liked and games that seemed to be popular in 2012.






Nothing too surprising in the first round. All of the top seeds advance as expected. I would like to take this time to point out Lollipop Chainsaw which was the biggest surprise of the year for me. I took a chance on it and was very pleased. Review can be found here. I would also like to point out that there are 2 Wii U games on here. I really only included these because they were popular this year with the release of the Wii U. However, I do not support the Wii U in any way as I believe it to be completely lame. It would be cool if it came out about 5 years ago (just saying). So needless to say, Mass Effect 3 and Diablo 3 won by a landslide.

No comments:

Post a Comment